How To Activate iPad Without iTunes?
How to Activate an iPad Without a Computer
- Press the "On/Off" button.
- Slide the "Slide to set up" slider to start the activation process.
- Fill out the Language and Country fields.
- Mark if you want to enable Location Services for the iPad.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Click the "Sign In With Apple ID" button if you already have an Apple ID.
What do you do when your iPad won't activate?
Hold down the on/off switch and the Home button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it appears. You will not lose any apps, data, music, movies, settings, etc. If the Reset doesn't work, try a Restore.
How do I activate my Apple iPad?
Activate your deviceYou need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, a cellular network, or iTunes to activate and continue setting up your device. Tap the Wi-Fi network that you want to use or select a different option. If you're setting up an iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), you might need to insert your SIM card first.
How do you reset an iPad without the activation lock?
How to bypass the Activation Lock on an iPhone or iPad
- Turn on the iPhone or iPad. When you see the Activation Lock screen, enter the Apple ID password.
- When the iPhone or iPad finishes starting, you will want to disable Activation Lock:
- Tap "General."
- Tap "Reset," and then tap "Erase All Content and Settings."
How do you reset a locked iPad without iTunes?
Factory reset an iPad without iTunes through Hard Reset
- Hold the tablet's sleep/wake button, as well as the home button at the same time.
- Keep them pressed for 10 seconds until the Apple logo will show up on the screen.
- Release both buttons and wait for your iPad to restart.
CALL US NOW +1(805) 209-2307