How to Delete and Recover Photos on Your iPhone?
There are three ways of doing so. If you have your iPhone, go to Photos, tap Albums, scroll all the way down, tap Recently Deleted, tap Select, then select all the photos and tap Recover. If you don't have your iPhone anymore, you can check whether you still have some photos in the Recently Deleted folder in iCloud.
- Go to the Photos app.
- Go to the Recently Deleted folder.
- Tap Select in the upper-right corner.
- Select Recover All, or select the individual photos you want to recover. Afterward, select Recover.
How can I Get Back my Deleted Pictures?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone's gallery app.
How do I recover permanently deleted photos from iCloud photo library?
- Go to iCloud.com in any web browser (you might need to sign in).
- Click on Photos.
- Click on Albums at the top.
- Click the Recently Deleted album.
- Click on the photos you want to restore.
- Click on Recover.
- Connect Your Android Phone. First download Android Recovery software and then select “Recover”
- Select the file types to scan.
- Now preview and recover deleted data.