How To Facebook Keeps Blocking my Account?
Facebook is a buzzword in the industry of social media. It has taken the world by storm. You can find your old friends or can make new acquaintances with just a click on Facebook; it has brought the world closer to us in a way that now distances seem like a talk of the past.
Now imagine if you are stuck in a situation where you can not access your Facebook user account because Facebook keeps blocking it for reasons unnamed. It might be a nightmare for you, But worry not! I will assist you in getting your reach back so that the world becomes your shell again.
First thing first, in order to eradicate the problem you need to get hold of the causes that are responsible for the issue. Let’s begin:
- Indulging in creepy activities like creating a fake account may result in interrupted services from Facebook. It is a highly disregarded activity on Facebook as it leads
- to many criminal offenses and no organization would like to be associated with such frivolities.
- Secondly, it can be due to general bugs or some technical issues. However, these issues can be handled by Facebook and they resolve it on their own. Sooner or later
- you will be able to regain access to your account.
- Thirdly, if you are not abiding by the policies generated and formulated by Facebook when they have all rights to block your account.
If you truly understand the causes then let's move on to rescue you from the “Facebook keeps blocking my account” situation.
- Keep in mind, not to use your personal account as a business account. This is against the policy of Facebook.
- Do not carelessly send friend requests to strangers. If you get too many rejections and Facebook notice it then it can cost you your account.
- Do not indulge in activities like posting images from GOOGLE. This is forbidden too.
- Do not post too much content in a single go. Try taking a few minutes before bombarding Facebook with your posts.
I hope this will assist you with your blocked account and you can thank me later!