How To Monetize a YouTube Channel on Mobile?
Effective immediately, to apply for monetization (and have ads attached to videos), creators must have tallied 4,000 hours of overall watch time on their channel within the past 12 months and have at least 1,000 subscribers.
How to enable monetization on YouTube:
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Select your account icon in the top right corner.
- Click Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Channel > Status and features.
- Click Enable in the Monetization section.
- Follow the on-screen steps to accept YouTube's Terms.
What Are The Requirements to Monetize YouTube?
YouTube Partner Program - Requirements for monetization
- Have at least 1,000 subscribers.
- Have at least 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months.
- Channel/content must adhere to the YouTube Partner Program policies, YouTube Terms of Service, YouTube spam policies, and the Community Guidelines.
How can I make money on YouTube without AdSense?
Let's go over them in depth.
- Affiliate links. Becoming an affiliate is the easiest way to make money on YouTube without Adsense.
- YouTube sponsorships. Another way to monetize YouTube without Adsense is through sponsorships.
- Merch and products.
- Sell T-shirts.
- Sell e-books.
- Sell digital products.
- Sell courses.
- Offer services.
CALL US NOW +1(805) 209-2307