What is the method for bypassing the code generator on Facebook?
Any time a Facebook user accesses their account on an unfamiliar or new computer, a code is generated to provide additional security. While the Facebook code generator function is useful for added protection, it can often cause unnecessary problems, leading to a user's desire to bypass it. When users enable two-factor authentication in their Facebook accounts, the generator code begins to function. If you are wondering that how do I bypass the code generator on Facebook because you are having trouble with it, then you can learn the more relevant details from below.
Learn the ways to bypass Facebook code generator?
When a user logs into an unfamiliar device for the first time, the Facebook code generator serves as an additional layer of protection. You can try some different ways and bypass the code generator on Facebook to avoid extra trouble while accessing your account. However, it can also cause needless trouble, so if you are thinking that how do I skip the code generator on Facebook, you can learn about the various options below.
How do I skip the code generator on Facebook?
Use a different device to bypass code generator
- To begin, go to the Facebook login page and enter your credentials
- After that, you'll be asked to enter a six-digit code
- Then you must choose the option need another method of authentication?
- You must now select approve from a different device
- Then, on the other device or browser where you are logged in, check the notification
Receive a text to bypass code generator
- Visit the Facebook login page and type your account details in assigned field
- You must then choose the option need another way to authenticate? if prompted to enter a six-digit code
- Then navigate to the Use text message tab on the next page and choose to receive a code by text
- At last, using the code sent to your phone through text, you can log into your Facebook account
Disable two-factor authentication to bypass code generator
- Navigate to the Login section by visiting the Facebook website
- Then press the login button after entering your user ID and password
- Following that, you'll be asked to enter a 6-digit code
- Then you need to select the tab Need another way to authenticate?
- On the next page, you have to select skip and switch off two-factor authentication
- At last tap the option to turn off the security code, and you will be able to bypass code generator successfully
How do you bypass security check on Facebook?
Therefore the relevant details that how do you bypass security check on Facebook when encountering unnecessary trouble as a result of the same are listed above. You can follow any of the above mentioned ways to bypass the code generator on Facebook and get rid of the trouble you might be facing due to that added security feature on your account. Apart from that, you can connect to the Facebook support to receive any further help regarding the bypassing of the code generator. Or you can also contact Facebook support for asking about any other relevant account related query from them.