How to Fix Roku Error Code 005?
Though Roku offers flawless services there are times when a user may face problem with their device. If you are also seeing Roku error code 005 and want to fix it then you shouldn't miss reading this post. Because here you will be finding all the required details to fix it manually without much of a stretch. And you will not wonder about how to fix Roku error code 005?
- First of all, you should Turn Off the Roku device i.e T.V. cable box or stick while you remove the Power Cable.
- And check if all the lights are off on your Roku Device.
- Also, you will require to switch off your router before removing the power cable from the socket.
- Now, you have to wait for at least five minutes, after that, plug in the power cable and turn on the wi-fi router.
- Further, you will require to reboot your router and wait for all the LED indicating ready status on the router.
- Meanwhile, you can check if any other device is connected to the internet through your WIFI router.
Once you checked all the above steps, you will no longer worry about the Roku error code 005. Just in case, if you still see the problem, you can go for an advance check.
- You should use an ethernet cable to connect if you find a problem in your Roku device.
- Also, you need to see the Roku server status for Roku error code 001, 003, 005, 009, 016, 018, and many more.
- Moreover, you can check the forum pages to get an instant solution.
- You should also check the Roku network settings if you see any problem fix it.
Still, the issue persists, and you are thing how to fix Roku error code 005? Then you should not take it lightly and instantly contact the Ruko customer service. The team will help you around the clock to provide you all the required information in order to resolve the problem.