How do you Get Amazon Prime for Free?
You'll be enrolled in the free trial of Amazon Prime and have access to FREE Two Day shipping, Prime Video, Prime Music, and access to the Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
Here are 8 ways to get Amazon Prime for FREE
- Amazon Prime 30 Day FREE Trial.
- Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- Earn Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- Sign Up For Sprint Cell Phone Plan.
- Become an Amazon Associate.
- Hope for a Late Arrival.
- Sign Up With New Email Accounts.
- Use Amazon Mom.
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
- Click Start your free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
How do you cancel Amazon Prime for free?
To end your Amazon Prime membership or cancel your free trial:
- Go to Manage Your Prime Membership.
- Depending on whether you have a paid Amazon Prime membership or are on a free trial, do one of the following: To end a paid membership, click End membership, on the left-hand side of the page.
How do you become an Amazon Prime member?
How to become an Amazon Prime member
- Open the Amazon website or the Amazon app (Android | iOS).
- Sign in on the app or website if you haven't already with your registered Amazon account.
- In the app, tap on the Menu icon on the top left, and then tap on Try Prime.
- Click or tap on Start your 30-day Amazon Prime free trial.
How do I stop Amazon Prime from charging me?
To cancel, go to 'Your Account' > under 'Account Settings' select 'Manage Prime Membership' > Click 'Do not continue', which is the second option on the left-hand side of the page. Once done you'll continue to receive Prime services until your free trial period ends.
How do I sign in to Amazon Prime on my TV?
Open the Amazon Prime Video app or download it from your living room device's app store. Register your device by selecting "sign in and start watching" to enter your account information directly on your device or choose "register on the Amazon website" to get a 5–6 character code to enter in your account.