How to remove Pop-Up Blocker
What are the steps you can take to remove the pop-up blocker in your Chrome and iPhone?
For some users, getting the pop-ups can be annoying. But, sometimes you just want to see them. It is because some website contains the information that helps you in proceeding with something. There are cases when you need to enter the pop-up window information to continue with what you were doing.
“How to remove pop-up blocker?” This question actually troubles a lot of the users, and they hunt for the ways of eradicating what they are facing. Well, if you are also the one who wants to remove the blocker, then you can easily get the answer by going through the pointers that we have mentioned below. These steps will help you come out of this situation, and you can remove the blocker from Chrome and iPhone both.
How to remove pop-up blocker in Chrome
The process to remove the pop-up blocker on Chrome:
- At first, you will have to click on the menu icon of Chrome that you will find in the upper-right corner of the browser. You will have to go in the section of settings.
- Then, you need to type “Pop” in the search in the settings field.
- In the next step, you need to hit the site settings where you will find the option of “Block.”
- If you find that you have not allowed the pop-up blocker, you can toggle it again to turn to remove it.
- We suggest you close your Chrome and reopen it to check whether you have removed the blocker.
This is the process that is needed to remove the pop-up blocker in Chrome. Many users have asked the question, “How to remove pop-up blocker in Chrome?” We hope that the steps, as mentioned below, will explain to you the answer to this question, and you will be able to get rid of the concern that is troubling you.
How to remove pop up blocker on iPhone
The process of removing the pop-up blocker on iPhone:
- The first step that you need to take is to open the settings.
- Then, you need to scroll down to your web browser and then tap on it.
- After that, you will have to scroll down under general till you find the block pop-ups.
- Toggle on Block Pop-ups if you want to block them.
- As you want to remove the blocker, you can toggle off that icon.
- Then, you can connect to the browser again to check if the pop-up blocker has been removed or not.
This is how you can remove the pop-ups from your iPhone. This step will reduce the number of pop-ups you generally encounter while browsing the web on your iPhone. We hope that you have now got the answer to your question, “How to remove pop up blocker on iPhone?”