How To Find Your Roku Devices IP Address in 3 Different Ways?
If you have a Roku device, you are surely addicted to streaming various entertainment services. It is fun when you can stream everything you want, but the problem comes when some channels have geographic restrictions or some copyright issues. With Roku, you can hide your IP and access everything on your device without any issues. When you unblock Roku's restricted channels, your actual IP address will be hidden. To hide the IP address of Roku, you can refer to the details.
Hide IP address on Roku
When you want to access the blocked content, you can hide your IP and unblock the page. But if you don't have any clue about how to hide IP Address on Roku, you can find the details here:
- As you are not allowed to set a VPN on Roku, you can set it on your router.
- With this, all the devices connected to the router will share the VPN and show the same IP address.
- You need to have a compatible router for installing a VPN, as all routers are not compatible.
To share the MAC VPN connection with Roku is a process of Virtual Router. It involves the following steps:
- Select the option of Internet sharing, and you will get the options on the right-side.
- Go to System Preferences option on Mac and click on Sharing.
- You need to share your connection from [the L2TP VPN connection you just created].
- To computers using: check the box for Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi option and provide all the details and click OK.
- In internet sharing, you will see a prompt to turn on the option.
- Click on Start, and the VPN will be activated.
Find Roku IP address without remote
If you don't know how to find Roku IP Address without remote, you can follow the steps:
- In the Chrome web store, open the web store.
- You need to search for Remoku and click the first link.
- Tap on the option of Add to Chrome to download Remoku.
- After downloading, install Roku.
- Once the installation is done, you will find Remoku in the Chrome toolbar.
- When you click on that option, you can find the settings as well as Roku's IP address.
What Is Error code 009 on Roku?
Roku Error code 009 is encountered when the Roku device is not connected to the internet. In this error, the device is connected to the internet but there is no internet signal coming to the router. To fix this error code 009, you can try the following fixes:
- Restart your router- To check the internet connection, you can refresh the router by restarting it. For this, you can unplug the cables, and plug it back after some time.
- Check the network connection- Try using the internet on other devices to check whether the issue is with the internet or Roku device.
- Check for the device- Another option is to check for the Roku device. If you find it faulty, contact the support or get it replaced.
For any queries or issues, you can contact the technical support team of Roku. All the contact details are easily available on Roku's official webpage.