How do I fix a Blue Screen On My Computer?
Learn simple advice to fix the Blue screen on my computer device
A computer device is most important to work from home you can start at the right office timing. It is important to check your Windows operating software that would help you to show the cause of the issue and also you can get an immediate solution to fix such trouble in no time. If you don’t know how do I fix a blue screen on my computer, it is important to know some useful tips to come over this issue at a certain time. Blue screen error means just check for the updates including windows update for the solution.
Usually, when you see an error in Blue Screen on your computer device, you always guess that your Windows operating system is expired or having trouble with the file that is necessary to troubleshoot. It is the Blue screen that gives you a hint message like your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. When you restart your computer device it collects the file with the error while restarting your PC and then you must boot your computer device from a Windows CD that repairs your computer device soon.
How to fix Blue Screen Windows 10
Despite it, if you have no idea and asking yourself how to fix blue screen windows 10, it is important to see the genuine process to get this issue fixed at the right time.
- First of all, start on your PC and reboot your device with the CD for the windows setup and click on the Next button.
- Click on the install button and then select the If you have product key another click on the skip button and select the edition of Windows 10.
- Click on the Next button and check on accept the license terms option and press the continue button and press the next button.
- Click on the custom button and select the partition click on the delete button to remove the partition and create one in the hard drive.
- Now select the empty drive for the clean installation and press the next button you can also choose to update or repair Window to fix this issue instantly.
- After completing the task of troubleshooting and installation Windows 10, enter the user name and password and set the time, and click on the done button finally.
Computer blue screen error
If you still face the same Computer blue screen error, you need to contact our tech support team number +1-888-585-5203 to get this issue fixed instantly.