How to Fix Netflix Error Code M7361-1253?
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the “Settings” button with three dots like these on the top right corner.
- Click on “Advanced Settings”
- Choose “System” and navigate to the option “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
- First “Disable” and then “Enable” hardware acceleration again.
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Connect your Netflix VPN.
Netflix is an ocean of videos that can entertain its users with its never-ending list of content. The video streaming platform has a wide collection of TV shows, Movies, Web series, and now you can enjoy its original series. So, when it comes to enjoying the videos there is no one that can beat it but Netflix Error Code M7361-1253. Usually, this may appear on your screen and you may wonder how to fix Netflix Error Code M7361-1253? Well, the answer has brought you in this article, go thoroughly.
Disable/Enable hardware acceleration
- First of all, you need to open Chrome.
- Then you have to click the three Vertical dots i.e. Menu.
- And from the drop-down option, you need to choose Settings.
- Next, you should choose the Advanced Settings option.
- Further, you have to select the 'Use hardware acceleration when available' option under the System section.
- In addition, click the Disable button and then click the Enable button for Hardware acceleration again.
Furthermore, you need to restart your Google Chrome browser and connect your Netflix VPN. In this way, Netflix Error Code M7361-1253 can be fixed and you will be able to enjoy your binge-watching on Netflix without any interruption. Just in case, the issue still persists, you can follow the next instructions to get rid of Netflix error.
Update Google Chrome
- As you open Google Chrome on your system, you need to choose the Menu icon.
- There you will see the drop-down menu in which you have to select the Help option.
- Also, you need to choose the About Google Chrome option.
- After that, you will see the details of the current version of Chrome. Also, it will install the available updates.
- Moreover, you have to choose Relaunch in order to complete the update.
- Now, you should try Netflix again.
In this way, you can fix the Netflix Error Code M7361-1253 without any problem. On the off chance, you still see the problem even after doing all the above instructions, you can go through the mentioned information to fix Netflix Error Code M7361-1253.
Restart your computer
- You should command to shut down the computer completely.
- Once the computer is turned off, you need to wait for a while.
- Then you should restart it.
As soon as the computer gets restarted, you should try Netflix again and check if the issue is gone. And you will no longer worry about how to fix Netflix Error Code M7361-1253. Also, you can contact Netflix support team to fix it.