How can I Get a Free Netflix Account?
Here's how to sign up for a Netflix free trial:
- Navigate to Netflix.com.
- Select JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH. Screenshot.
- Select SEE THE PLANS.
- Select your plan, then select CONTINUE.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Select your payment method.
- Enter your name and billing information, then select START MEMBERSHIP.
How Much Is Netflix a Month 2020?
Netflix is flexing its pricing-power muscle to kick off 2020 — hiking fees for all streaming-video plans for customers in the U.S. Netflix's most popular plan, the Standard tier that offers two HD streams, is increasing 18%, from $10.99 to $12.99 per month.
How do you pay for Netflix?
Go to the Netflix website and log in with your account details. Select Account in the top-right corner. Go to the Membership & Billing section, and find Update payment info. Select your Payment Method; currently Netflix allows customers to pay by debit card, credit card, or PayPal.
How do I remove my credit card from Netflix?
You're able to remove your credit card information right from your account! Here's how: In the top right hand corner of the home page, click where it says My Account. Go to the Account Information section and select Update Payment Method.
How do I stop automatic payments on Netflix?
Canceling your Netflix account
- Sign in to Netflix.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the page, next to your profile name.
- Select the Account section.
- Under Membership and billing, click the gray Cancel membership box.
- Click Finish cancellation to confirm you want to cancel.
CALL US NOW +1(805) 209-2307