How can I recover my Facebook account by identifying friends?
Facebook is one of the best social platforms, and they offer the best services to their users. You can make connections with your long-lost friends or make new friends on Facebook. You can also enjoy news feeds over Facebook. As there are other social sites, therefore, customers lost their access to a Facebook account and asked how can I recover my Facebook account by identifying friends to recover their Facebook account. If you did not remember your password or recovery email address and phone number, then you still can recover your Facebook account with some easy steps, which is described below:
- The very first step is to go to the Facebook account recovery page in your browser.
- Enter the email address or phone number you want to recover and click on the Find button to search for your account.
- When you find your account, you will need to select the option of ‘no longer has access to this.
- Now to recover the account, you need to select the link to use the trusted contacts. You will go to the page of how can we reach you, and then click on the tab to reveal my trusted contacts.
- Now you need to enter the friends’ phone or email address to receive the code. Enter the code in the required field and click to confirm.
- Now you need to create the new strong password and reenter the new password to confirm the process.
- Submit the process and click on the save button to save the password for the future.
After following the above-given steps, you can easily reset your Facebook password by identifying friends. If still, you have the problem of can I recover my Facebook account through friends? You can contact the Facebook support centre and resolve your issues of Facebook recovery as customer representatives are the experts in their field and guide you properly.
How do I recover my Facebook account if I don’t remember anything?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, then you can follow the below steps to recover your Facebook account easily:
- Open the Facebook account recovery page and enter the email id you want to recover.
- Click on the forgot password option and enter the alternate email id to get the security code.
- Now you will get the Facebook recovery link with the security code at your alternate email address.
- Open the link and enter the security code in the required field and submit.
- You need to enter the new password and confirm the password to complete the process.
- Click on the submit button and confirm your password recovery process.
With the above simple steps, you can recover your Facebook account without email and password. If you cannot do so, you can connect with customer support and solve your issue of how do I recover my Facebook account if I don’t remember anything as the support team will help you in Facebook account recovery. You need to open the Facebook support section to get all contact modes and speak with the live person.