How Can I Recover my Old Facebook Account?
Sometimes, you accidentally take some steps for which you will have to regret it later. We are talking about the Facebook account that you deleted for some reason, and now you want to get it recovered. You hunt for different ways of getting access to your old Facebook account, but not all are successful in this.
“How can I recover my old Facebook account?” is the concern of many individuals that you can find on social media. Well, you can get the answer to this here as you are at the right place. You can now get your account back by following the steps that we are mentioning below. We have also come across many users who do not have access to their recovery phone numbers, and so they sound worried. Well, you can still recover your old Facebook account with the help of a recovery email address. To know more about the process, you can read the steps that we are listing below.
Facebook Account Recovery
The process of recovering the Facebook account via email address:
- The first step is to go to the Facebook official website and click on the tab “Forgot password.”
- You will have to enter the login ID or your username and then hit the “Submit” tab.
- After that, Facebook will ask you the option of recovering the account.
- As you don’t have access to your recovery phone number, you will have to fill in the recovery email address that you entered at the time of creating your account.
- You will now have to open your email ID, and there you can get the email from Facebook, where you will see the code and a link.
- You will now have to click on the link, and then you will be redirected to the Facebook account recovery page.
- In the next step, you will have to fill in your new password, and then you will have to click on Submit.
- At last, you need to click on the “Save changes.”
How do I get into my Facebook account?
There are users who don’t know the answer to the question, “How do I get into my Facebook account?” if they don’t use the email address that they entered at the time of account creation. In this case, they can take the help of their recovery phone number. Let’s see how.
Facebook Account Recovery process via phone number:
- You need to first go to Facebook and enter your username.
- Now, click on the “Forgot password” option, and then Facebook will take you to the recovery page, where you will have to fill in the phone number.
- If you entered it correctly, you would receive the verification code that you have to enter in the text field.
- If the code matches with the one you have received, then you will go to the Facebook password reset page.
- Then, you will have to enter the new password of your account and re-enter it confirm.
- At last, you will have to click on the Save changes option.
This is all about the Facebook account recovery methods. You will not have to worry about anything as you have the chance of recovering your Facebook account by both the methods. Well, you can also take the help of the customer care experts to learn more about it. They will help you out to get rid of the issues, and then you can get into your old Facebook account.