What do you do if Google could not verify your account?
Is Google refusing to verify an account that belongs to you? If that's the case, you're probably concerned about the situation and eager to learn how to get Google to verify your account. Google is unable to verify the account when a user attempts to login with incorrect credentials or when they suspect any suspicious activity. However, whatever the reason for Google's refusal to validate your account, it can be very inconvenient when you have an important task to complete and are unable to access your account due to unknown causes. If Google could not verify this account belongs to you, the only thing that can be done is to obtain a verification code using account recovery.
How to verify your Google account that belongs to you?
If you're having trouble verifying your Google account's ownership, you'll need to take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. There are a few ways to prove to Google that a specific account belongs to you, allowing you to receive a verification code and confirm your identity. Many of you might be unsure of what to do and are wondering, "How do I prove ownership of my Google account?" by Following the instructions below, you can learn how to verify with Google that a specific account belongs to you.
How do I prove ownership of my Google account?
Get a verification code in your recovery number
- The first step is to go to the Google login page and type your email address into the given field
- When prompted to enter the password select "Forgot password" from the drop-down menu
- Then, you must enter the last password you remember or click the “Try another way” alternative
- Next, you will be given the option of receiving a verification code via SMS or call to your recovery phone number
- You can then select either option and once you've received your verification code, you can create a new password to gain access to your Google account
Get a verification code in your recovery email
- Go to the Google website and type in your user ID in the login field
- Press next then choose forgot password link once you will be prompted to provide your password
- After that, you need to select the Try another way option to proceed to recovery options
- Then you will get the alternative to get a code in your recovery mobile
- You must select I don’t have my phone to move next and you will be given an alternative to get a verification code in your recovery email
- Afterward, when you get your verification code in the recovery email, you can verify your Google account using it then reset a new password
Get a verification code by answering a security question
- Visit the Google login page and type your registered email in the assigned field
- Then choose forgot password for proceeding to the recovery screen
- Next, you will get the option to get your code in recovery mobile which you can skip by choosing I don’t have my phone
- After that, you will get the option to receive code in recovery email which again you can skip by choosing to try another way
- Then you will get the chance to see your security question which you need to answer correctly
- After that, you will get a verification code with the help of which you can verify your account on Google
Why does Google keep asking me to verify my account?
Sometimes issues are there that occur with your account & people face this problem with their account several times. And sometimes Google asks the user to verify their account so that it gets updated on regular basis without any risk. Now you also know that somehow suspicious apps might enter your account, & somehow your account gets hacked with the app that has been installed into your account.
Google software sometimes bots and it causes issues while operating & it keeps asking again & again about the verification of user's accounts. Now if you want about How do I get rid of verifying my account? so that you get rid of this issue of verifying your account again & again.
How do I get rid of verifying my account?
Then for that you just need to follow these key steps to get out of this problem;
- First of all you have to on your phone or any device on which you want to stop this error
- Then after that you need to go to the settings option
- Then from there you will go to the Google option, then in that, you will click on the manage your Google accounts
- After this on the next page & on the top, you have to tap on the security option
- Under that you have to sign in into the Google
- There you have to do, 2-step verification with your username/id & password
- Then you will get the option to turn it off
- You have to just tap on turn off & have to confirm by tapping turn off, for your sake.
This process will destroy all the codes that you have saved for your singing account.
Therefore if you need more information related Why does Google keep asking me to verify my account? then you can very easily contact the customer service support team that will help you get out from your problem & will provide you the best solutions & services of the support team are available 24/7 round the clock to assist the customer so that they get solutions accordingly with the appropriate knowledge to use them.
How do I get in touch with Google to verify the account?
Google has directly or indirectly become an essential part of everyone’s life. Either it is Gmail or any other Google product. You need to visit the Google Support Official page, and you’ll quickly get in touch with Google support. So, if you’re thinking, “How do I contact Google to verify my account?” Then you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to contact Google:
- Open the official website of the Google Support page (https://support.google.com/)
- In case you don’t know the direct address to the website of the “Google support page.” Then search “Google support page” on any search engine and tap on the top link.
- On the home page, you’ll see the options for different Google products. Select Gmail.
- On the new page, select the option of “Contact us.”
- On the next page, choose the option of “Call us.”
- That is it, now you would need to select the suitable options, and your call will be connected to the right person.
Guide to verify your Google account using the Phone number
Google is a protagonist in today’s life and acts as a life savior to all of us. Google provides us with many services, and it has been keeping an excellent eye on how it can improve the services it offers and how it helps us.
If you are a regular user of Google and you need to verify your Google account with the help of using your Phone number, you can easily do so with the service of the following ways:-
Google Account Recovery
- You can recover your Google Account using your phone with the help of the below-mentioned ways;
- Open the official application of Google.
- Go to the settings section and follow the instructions.
- Now, go to the phone section and enter your phone number affiliated with your account.
- It will then send a code which you’ll have to confirm by tapping the same digit on your respective screens of Laptop, Desktop PC.
- Tap the same code, and your account will be verified after that.
Therefore, with the help of the points mentioned above, one can quickly figure out a solution to the query of How Would You Verify Your Google Account Using Phone Number in a hassle-free and timely manner. You can then continue with your account in an instant.
What are the steps to recover your Google account?
Do you want to recover your Google account in some easy steps? The process for Google account recovery is apparent. You can perform the actions and recover your account effortlessly. Mentioned below are the steps that will help you to recover your Google account quickly.
- The topmost step is to visit the official web portal of Google on the web browser that you use.
- Look for the login page.
- Once you enter the login page, type your Google email address.
- The next is to type your password that you have to skip.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Some methods for Google account recovery will come up on your screen.
- You can select the verification code option on the phone number or email address and answer the security question.
- Choose any one option.
- For the verification code, you will receive the code on your phone number or email address.
- Type that code and create your new password.
- For answering the security question, provide the answer to the Google security question.
- After this, you can create your new Google password.
So, these are the steps for Google account recovery. Also, you must know How do go to the Google account recovery page, after which the recovery process becomes easy. Or else, contact the Google customer service team 24/7 to clear your doubts.
In case you’re looking forward to getting in touch with a live person through chat. Then you would need to choose the option of “Live chat” on the same page where the “Call Us” possibility is mentioned. Enjoy your Google services.
How do I skip phone verification when creating a new Gmail account?
Creating a Gmail account is easy. Users can skip the Gmail phone verification while creating a new Gmail account. The steps for skipping the Gmail phone verification is mentioned down under:
- Open your iOS device and navigate to the settings app on the home screen.
- Select the mail option. Select accounts option and users need to select add account option on the next page.
- Select Google and hit the create account option.
- Users will be redirected to another page. Users need to enter details to complete the prompts on the page.
- Users need to select the skip option after being asked for phone verification for the Gmail account.
- Review the information filed by you and hit the next option to save the changes.
- Users need to accept the terms and conditions.
How do I skip phone verification when creating a new Gmail account?
Android users may stick to the below-mentioned steps in order to eliminate phone verification while creating a new Gmail account.
- Open your android device and navigate to the settings app on the device.
- Search for the accounts menu and navigate to the add account option on the page.
- Choose Google and start filling in the required information to create your Gmail account.
- Fill in the details such as your email address, password, etc., and complete the form.
- A verification page pops up on another window and users are required to select the skip option to leave the phone verification.
- Users need to review their account information and hit the “next” option.
Users need to check the box for terms and conditions to complete the Gmail account creation process.
There is another useful tip available to eliminate phone verification. Users need to age themselves as 15 years old to bypass the phone verification factor for creating a Gmail account.
Enter your age as 15 on the details page and Google will assume that you don’t hold a cell phone. So there is no need for phone verification
If you are still unable to verify your Google account despite using the procedures mentioned above, you can contact Google live person support team for further assistance.