What do you do if Google could not verify your account?
Is Google refusing to verify an account that belongs to you? If that's the case, you're probably concerned about the situation and eager to learn how to get Google to verify your account. Google is unable to verify the account when a user attempts to login with incorrect credentials or when they suspect any suspicious activity. However, whatever the reason for Google's refusal to validate your account, it can be very inconvenient when you have an important task to complete and are unable to access your account due to unknown causes. If Google could not verify this account belongs to you, the only thing that can be done is to obtain a verification code using account recovery.
How to verify your Google account that belongs to you?
If you're having trouble verifying your Google account's ownership, you'll need to take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. There are a few ways to prove to Google that a specific account belongs to you, allowing you to receive a verification code and confirm your identity. Many of you might be unsure of what to do and are wondering, "How do I prove ownership of my Google account?" by Following the instructions below, you can learn how to verify with Google that a specific account belongs to you.
How do I prove ownership of my Google account?
Get a verification code in your recovery number
- The first step is to go to the Google login page and type your email address into the given field
- When prompted to enter the password select "Forgot password" from the drop-down menu
- Then, you must enter the last password you remember or click the “Try another way” alternative
- Next, you will be given the option of receiving a verification code via SMS or call to your recovery phone number
- You can then select either option and once you've received your verification code, you can create a new password to gain access to your Google account
Get a verification code in your recovery email
- Go to the Google website and type in your user ID in the login field
- Press next then choose forgot password link once you will be prompted to provide your password
- After that, you need to select the Try another way option to proceed to recovery options
- Then you will get the alternative to get a code in your recovery mobile
- You must select I don’t have my phone to move next and you will be given an alternative to get a verification code in your recovery email
- Afterward, when you get your verification code in the recovery email, you can verify your Google account using it then reset a new password
Get a verification code by answering a security question
- Visit the Google login page and type your registered email in the assigned field
- Then choose forgot password for proceeding to the recovery screen
- Next, you will get the option to get your code in recovery mobile which you can skip by choosing I don’t have my phone
- After that, you will get the option to receive code in recovery email which again you can skip by choosing to try another way
- Then you will get the chance to see your security question which you need to answer correctly
- After that, you will get a verification code with the help of which you can verify your account on Google
If you are still unable to verify your Google account despite using the procedures mentioned above, you can contact Google live person support team for further assistance.