How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth?
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Google, Gmail remains most chosen platform of Google’s online presence. So if you forgot Gmail password, just get in to the right approach strategically to recover Gmail account. Gmail account has its own obligatory in the transition of Digital world to transfer the information from one end to across the globe.
It’s time to elevate you above the problem of Gmail account recovery so that you can work effectively. Let’s take a closer look for the simple and friendly procedure to recover Gmail password of Gmail account. Follow the simple below mentioned steps to Gmail Account Recovery
Steps to recover Account by Date of birth-
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page.
- Tap on forgot password.
- Get redirected to password recovery page.
- Give the last password and then click try another way.
- You will be asked to choose the password recovery option of strong password via security questions or date of birth.
- Give your Date of birth to that you used during the account creation.
- Now reset the password of Gmail.
- Choose a combination of Strong password of alphabets or characters.
Recover Google Account by Recovery Page
- Go to the Google recovery page
- Choose the option I don’t know my password
- Click on the continue button
- If you linked a phone number, you may get a verification code
- Reset the password
- Make a combination of strong password
Reset the phone number of your Google account
- Go to the settings of Google account
- Tap Security
- Tap Recovery phone
- From the point you can add recovery phone
- Follow the on screen instructions
Google Account Recovery On Android
Have you been facing issues with your Google account in your Android device? Well, Google accounts play an important role in the functioning of Android services. They let you get access of your Google services and use them without any hassle. However, if you lose access to your Google account, then you might not be able to get access to your important emails and the android services.
Therefore, read further and get to learn about the google account recovery on android without any hassle. Besides, you’ll be able to learn about your account recovery via using the recovery information.
Steps To Recover Google Account On Android
- Visit the Google account recovery page in your Android device’s web browser.
- Then, enter the username, phone number, or email address linked to your Google account in the given space.
- Click Next, then you can enter the last known password of your account, or try the “Try Another Way” link to skip t the next recovery page.
- Here, you can enter the account creation date if you remember, or you can again skip to the next recovery page to select another recovery option such as – Email address or phone number.
- With these options, you can get the account verification code, and enter it on the recovery page. Hence, choose one, get the code, and then get your account verified.
- Hereafter, you can create a new password for your account, and save the changes.
Moreover, if you still need any further assistance with your google account recovery on android, then kindly reach out to the tech experts at Google.
Raise your concern of gmail passowrd reset phone number and get immediate assistance from the active team of Google so if you want to give pace to your work or looking for the right solution. Follow the above-mentioned steps to Gmail Account Recovery by Date of Birth. It is recommended to call to the Gmail Live Person customer support specialist if you found the above method to be inconvenient so that you can make use of the reliable platform to send the attachments or files to the other end.
Certain things are responsible for showing error with your Gmail account Sign-in process. A couple of them are listed down under:
You might have entered incorrect passwords for your Gmail account which is why you have been denied access.
An incorrect username is another thing that may create several issues and glitches with the Sign-in to your Gmail account.
If your account has been blocked then in that case, you will not be able to get access to your account.
In order to retrieve your password, the users are required to perform the Gmail password recovery and the steps for the same are mentioned below:
The step is to head to the Sign-in page at Gmail. There you are required to enter your login credentials.
When you will encounter the password option, you are required to hit the ‘Forgot password’.
Enter the email address which is secondary to your Gmail account.
You will receive a verification code. Enter the same where required and hit the continue option.
You will now receive a password reset email from Google. Open that and reset your password by formulating a new one.
Save the changes made by you and you are done retrieving your password for Gmail.
Google will never send you a password that was created by you to protect your Google or Gmail account. If you have lost access to your password, then the right thing to do is that you can move forward with the password reset steps that are listed above and can be done online.
All you are required to do is get started by entering an alternate email address and once you have access to the password reset link then you can formulate a new password for your Gmail or Google account. The password recovery steps are easy to perform and have been mentioned earlier in this paper.
If your Gmail account has been deactivated, then certain things can be done to regain access to your Gmail account. The steps for activating your deactivated Gmail account are mentioned down under:
You are required to Sign-in to your Gmail account. This is the first step towards reactivating your deactivated account. Navigate to the Account recovery page.
Once you are on the homepage, you are required to enter your email address or the phone number associated with your Gmail account.
After entering the email address, you are then required to enter the last password that you remember. Click on the ‘Next’ option and proceed further.
You will now receive a success notification.
If you don't remember your last password, then in that case you need to perform the password recovery first. Click on the ‘Try another way’ option.
Proceed with receiving a verification code. Perform the password recovery steps.
Once you have received the verification code, you are supposed to enter it in the field.
This will provide access to the password reset page.
Formulate a new password for your Gmail account. Re-enter it where required and save the changes made by you.
If you wish to log into your Gmail account but cannot do the same, then there are certain things that might be causing the issues with your Gmail account login. Below mentioned are some of the factors that are responsible for the glitches with Log-in.
Entering wrong credentials.
Deactivation of your Gmail account.
Entering the wrong password