What is the 1 800 number for PayPal?
PayPal is one of the largest online payment services in the world. It is widely used by a number of users in order to transfer money to clients and common users at any time. It could be a great medium for shopping for any kind of important items and things at a particular time. It generally accepts appropriate email addresses and password to access and that is a security to protect your PayPal account forever. Despite it, if you find something wrong with your PayPal email account and you are not able to fix the issue, you are always free to use 1 800 phone number that is available to assist you at your convenient time easily.
If you want to secure your all transactions with our 24x7 fraud prevention, You are required to sign up for our help and support services. It is a great platform where you can find 1 800 number for PayPal account issues faced by a number of users at any time simply. Hence, if you are asking that what is the 1 800 number for PayPal after finding something wrong with your PayPal account, you are always free to make a call at 1-888-221-1161 and
- Press # to hear the automated call and
- Press 2 to select the language and
- Press 3 to speak to a PayPal representative team that is available to help you at your required time. If your transaction is failed and you don't know what to do, you should use 1 800 phone number and obtain basic assistance to resolve this issue within a second easily or you can do chatting with PayPal customer support team.
How do I contact PayPal by Phone?
Via message: you can contact PayPal by going through its contact us page. Use the link to message us. Initially you will get only an automated response, not the personalized one. If your query doesn't get solved, it will be transferred to a PayPal representative who will respond to you within an hour.
Via email: to send email to PayPal
- Visit the official website, and locate the contact us page
- You will get the email link at the center
- You will get some topics and subtopics; choose which is related to your query and send your mail.
Why is my PayPal account locked?
When you are not able to access your account despite entering a certain user ID and password, you need to check out the credentials and make sure that your PayPal account is working fine. But if it is showing that your PayPal account is locked and want to know the reason by asking that why is my PayPal account locked, you need to know the cause of the issue to find out the simple solution within a second simply.
Cause of the issue:
- PayPal defects unusual transactions on your account.
- It could lock your limited access to your account.
- In case you or someone has entered the wrong credentials, your account could be locked.
- When you enter the wrong security in order to log in, there are chances to lock your account
PayPal Customer Service
Get a solution to fix it:
If you wish to resolve this issue when you find your account is locked, you need to go through the basic steps provided by the experts. You can reach the experts by making a call at 1-888-221-1161. Get simple steps to fix it now.
- At first, open your PayPal app on your device using its appropriate email address and password on your device.
- If you are not able to access your PayPal account you must choose a phone number to speak to a live person.
- You need to provide a valid email address and mobile phone number to get a link to recover your locked PayPal account.
- Enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields and log in to your PayPal account at the end
If you still find something wrong with your PayPal account and don't know what to do, you are required to get in touch with the PayPal Customer service team that is available to assist you at your required time effortlessly.
Founded in December 1998, PayPal has become one of the world's largest online payment service providers. If you have any issue with PayPal transactions or other services, you can always connect with a PayPal customer representative. PayPal doesn't support a chat system but, there are multiple ways to contact PayPal executives. if you want to know how do i chat PayPal then call us.
It's always better to contact PayPal via phone. You will always get the answer from PayPal executives, to speak with a PayPal representative.
- Dial 1-888-221-1161 on your phone and press#
- Now press button two and say speak to a PayPal representative
- When calling outside of the USA, dial 1-402-935-2050
- Make sure to call the executives during office hours i.e. 4 am -10 pm from Friday to Saturday, 6 am – 8 pm Saturday to Sunday.
- Calling during these slots, you will be able to connect PayPal executives.
To reach PayPal executives, you will have to call them during office hours which are as follows.
4 am -10 pm on Friday to Saturday
6 am – 8 pm on Saturday to Sunday
To connect papal by phone; you can go through the steps below
- Visit the login page of PayPal by browsing paypal.com
- Locate the contact us link at the bottom of your screen
- You will get a search bar, use it for common questions. If still, you need to speak to a PayPal representative, scroll down to get the callus option
- You will get PayPal contact numbers with the OTP; you need to enter this OTP while calling PayPal. This OTP is valid for 10 minutes. So, call within the period. Wait for the PayPal customer support team to respond.
Your money may be on hold for many reasons; some of these areas below
- Maybe you are a new seller or established seller but must have opened a new account
- You are receiving a large number of disputes and charge back
- Your selling pattern is not the same
- The transaction involved may include high-risk items like gift cards, computers etc.
If you have paid for something via PayPal and realized that the payment is a fraud, you can immediately cancel the payment, while the payment is pending. Once the payment is done, you will not get the cancel button. In case, if payment is pending for 30 days the amount will automatically get refunded into your account.
When you are purchasing something via PayPal. The online payment service can hold payment for 21 days in some circumstances. Once, if you receive the items in the promised condition, you can confirm PayPal to release the fund. You can contact PayPal to hold your payment or release it.