How to Remove Google Family Link?
If you want to remove Google Family Link but don't know how to do it, you should go through this post to get all details. Here you will find a step by step procedure to remove it and also, you can get some additional details related to Google Family Link.
Follow the Steps to Remove Google Family Link
On Mobile or Web Browser
- First of all, you need to go to the Your Family on the Google page.
- There you have to select the 'Menu' option and select the Delete Family Group option.
Once you click the delete option, you will no longer worry about how to remove Google Family Link.
On Play Store App
- You need to open the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Then you can see the Menu option at the left top, select it.
- Next, you should choose the Account option and go to the Family section.
- There you need to select the Manage Family Members option.
- Further, select ‘More’ at the left top and click Deleted Family Group.
- Again, select Delete to confirm it.
This is how you will be able to remove your Google Family Link. Besides, if you want to bypass your Google Family Link and how do I bypass Google Family Link, you can do that by doing a few simple steps. And to help you to do so, here is a list of steps that you should follow.
How to Bypass Google Family Link?
Well, it has a feature called Emergency and that makes it easy to bypass. Anyone can do that without much of a stretch.
- You need to select the Emergency and then open the dialer.
- Next, you can open any web link through the dialer setting, in the keyboard, or a message.
- It will open Chrome and from there, you can go to any of the web pages.
- Further, you have to open the Play Store or any installed application on your device.
During this screen time block, you can bypass Google Family Link without any hassle. However, it is advised not to do without the consent of the parent or use it when it is an emergency. So, now you won't be thinking to bypass Google Family Link.
How Do I Remove Google Family Link Without Deleting My Account?
- To begin with, you should press and hold the power button to get the Shutdown or Restart option.
- Next, you have to tap and hold any of the options so that you can get the Safe Mode pop-up.
- And select OK.
- Then you have to wait so that it can restart and login to your device.
- In addition to this, you need to swipe up to search for the external app. In this way, you can see a list of apps or use the search bar to find Google Family Link.
- Once you find the app, tap and hold. Select the App Info and click the Uninstall the app option
With this, you can remove Google Family Link without deleting the account. Apart from this, if you find it troublesome and need assistance you can contact the tech support team. And get rid of the question of how to remove Google Family Link. So, make a phone call, connect with an expert, and resolve the problems.