How to Change Google Pay Email ID?
There are times when you may require to change your Google Pay email ID due to any reason. Sometimes, you just want to get a notification of Google Pay on a separate email address so that you can track the expenses. No matter what reason is behind changing the email address if you want to change it, you can do it anytime.
Moreover, if you don't know the procedure and looking for some information to change the email ID, you can go through this post as here you will find all the required information. Or else, you can dial the Google pay phone number to get help from the technical experts.
Follow the Given Steps to Change Your Google Pay Email ID
- First of all, you are required to sign in to your Google Pay profile.
- Then you should select the Settings option.
- Next, you have to choose the Manage Payments Users option under the Payment Users section.
- Also, for changing a user's notification settings, you need to choose the User's Name.
- And then, click the Edit option next to the Contact Details option in order to change the email address of a user's profile.
- Moreover, next to the Email Preferences option, you are required to click the Edit button.
- Further, you need to click Type and enter the email address that you want to use to receive about the payment profile.
- In addition, you should choose the Primary Contact to let all the users receive the payment emails and making it a primary contact.
- Lastly, you are required to click the Save button to save all the changes to your Google Pay profile.
Once you complete the above steps, you will be able to change your email ID on Google Pay without any difficulty. Moreover, you will no longer worry about how to change google pay email id. In case, you see any hassle, you can contact the customer service team over a phone call. Besides, if you want to change the Google Pay password, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
How to How to Change Google Pay Email ID Password?
- To begin with, you should open your Google Pay app.
- Then tap on your photo at the left top corner.
- Also, you have to select the Bank Account option.
- Further, you should select the bank that you want to edit and select the Forgot UPI PIN option.
- After that, you have to provide the last six digits of the debit card number and enter the expiry date.
- In this way, you will see the option to create a new UPI PIN, set a new PIN.
- Thereafter, you will receive an OTP via SMS on the registered number, you have to enter the OTP.
- And if you don't find the OTP, you can contact the Google pay customer service to get help.
How to change the name and email id in Google pay
By what steps you can change your email address on Google Pay
Google pay has been providing incredible services to its clients. But when you want to change the email address, you are confused, so you need the answer to the question, “how to change name and email id in Google pay?” we are here to provide you with the solution to this.
The process of changing the email address:
- The first step is to go to the Settings app. Then you need to go into the apps and click on the Manage apps. You will see Google pay there. Click on that and proceed.
- After that, you need to choose the exact data option. You need to know that this step varies depending on the phone you are using.
- Now, you need to open the Google pay app on your iPhone once your data is cleared. You will get a chance to use it from the start. Then, you will have to enter the mobile number linked with your bank.
- Your iPhone will automatically show the email address that will be connected to your Google pay account. If you wish to change it, you can modify it.
- Now, the last step is to select the edit button and change your email address. You can select the option of “Change Google account” and then add an account. Then you can enter your new email address.
This is the response of your question “how to change email id in Google pay in iPhone?” you can take the help of customer support for more queries. They will provide you with support.
Google Pay Customer Service Number
This is how you will be able to change your Google Pay ID password without much of a stretch. Moreover, if you face any kind of trouble while doing the process, you should dial the Google pay customer service number to get help from the technical experts. The support team is available around the clock and will help you thoroughly in doing the process.