Where can I find my Microsoft recovery code?
A Microsoft recovery code is a magic number that helps you to access your Microsoft account. It is not complex, and you can find it effortlessly. However, sometimes, users find it challenging to get the recovery code. In such a case, you have to search for it. Now, you will think, Where do I find my Microsoft recovery code, which you will get after taking some essential measures. Here you will get thorough information about the Microsoft recovery code that you should know. So, continue reading this write-up and get your solution preferably.
What is a Microsoft Recovery code?
The Microsoft recovery code is nothing but a 25-digit code that helps you in several manners. Or, we can state that it is a long, complex number you can use for many purposes. Typically, it is similar to an old-style Microsoft product key.
The essential use of this recovery code is when you want to regain access to your Microsoft account if you forget your password, are unable to recover it, or the time when you get locked out of your account. In all these cases, the recovery code is precious. After getting this code, ensure that you are keeping it safe and secure.
Where to find the Microsoft 25 digit recovery code?
After encountering any issue with Microsoft, keeping the recovery code will help you. Now, you will think about finding the recovery code, which is an obvious question. To get the code, you need to follow some steps. Here are the steps in detail for you. Check them out.
- You can begin by launching the official web page of Microsoft on any of your web browsers.
- Explore the home page of Microsoft and after that, go to the option of “Profile.”
- Under this option, you will come across some more opportunities for your help.
- Now, hit the “View Account” option to proceed to the next step.
- A new Microsoft page will open up where you see the blue ribbon heading, which indicates Microsoft.
- On that page, you will come across the option of “Security.”
- Click on this option and proceed further.
- A new web page of Microsoft will come up for your help, where you can go for the option of “Update your security info.”
- Also, keep in mind that before heading towards the “Update” option, you must keep your alternate email address, an ID Verification, or a mobile phone number with you.
- These options will help you to receive the verification code.
- You should be clear that this code is not the recovery code. It is a verification code that you need to enter to get your Microsoft recovery code.
- It is necessary to have any of these along with you throughout the process.
- Now, Microsoft will send you a verification code that you have to provide on the web page.
- After that, you will redirect to the “Microsoft Account Security page.”
- On this page, click on the “More Options” to keep your Microsoft account secure.
- There, you will see a 25-digit Microsoft account recovery alpha-numeric code.
- Access this code and keep it safe for future use.
So, these are the points that you must follow to get your code. Now, you must answer where to find Microsoft 25 digit recovery code, where these steps will help you. For any further queries, contact Microsoft customer service.
What do I do if I can not recover my Microsoft account?
There are various security reasons if you are not getting access to your Microsoft account. You can go through various ways to help you recover your Microsoft account without any trouble.
Most of you get curious to know Can Microsoft help me recover my account? So to let you know, yes Microsoft provides various ways so that you can recover your account easily. All you need to do is follow the steps below and go through the guide properly.
Microsoft Reset your password
Go to the website of Microsoft account and click on the “forgotten password” option.
Then you have to enter the alternate email and phone number that you have registered at the time of account creation.
A security verification code will be sent to a phone number or email address that you have entered.
You can enter the correct verification code in the given section.
After you submit the code, you will proceed to the new page.
Now, you can create a new password for your account.
Enter the new password, verify it to confirm, and then you are done.
Once you get completed, you will get the confirmation message regarding the same.
So, if you are thinking what do I do if I can not recover my Microsoft account? You can reset your password which will secure your account from third-party interference and also you can get access to our account again. If the problem still exists, you can contact the customer support service mentioned below.
Visit Microsoft customer support
If you are finding any trouble regarding the access to your Microsoft account, you can visit the customer care support of Microsoft through following ways:
Through Customer service Email
You can drop your feedback and register a complaint regarding access to your Microsoft account using the Email address. Just visit the website and get the Email address of Microsoft.
On a live chat
Get on to an online chat and get all the queries resolved with your Microsoft account. You can click on the “chat” option from the Microsoft website and can start texting your questions. The auto-generated messages will help you give an instant solution to your problems.
The problem of how do I get my Microsoft account back has been solved above. Microsoft customer service is available 24/7 to listen to your required queries. If you are unable to recover your Microsoft account, you can immediately go through the guide mentioned above.