How Do I Setup Google Family Link?
Tracking your children’s activities is a very important thing in order to prevent them from any kind of unwanted or irrelevant things. But it is almost impossible to track them all the time, isn’t it? If yes, then you don’t need to worry at all because you can go through the Google Family Link where you can easily track the single activity of your child’s whatever they do on their preferred device. There are many users who ask is Google family link free, or how can is set up on multiple devices and if you are one among those, then you can simply follow the mentioned instructions to learn about the complete process.
Is Google family link free?
Things to be considered before setting up Google Family Link
- You can’t manage all kinds of accounts of your child such as the accounts associated with the school.
- Parental controls don’t mean you can manage every age group as it is limited to a certain age.
- You can only manage or track the things when you will be linked to the child’s app.
What is the process to set up Google Family Link?
Would you like to track the activity of your child? Then you can do that after setting up the Google Family Link app with the account of your child that can be done in a very easy manner. But if you don’t know how do I get family link setup code or how to set up it, then you can simply follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to download and install the Google Family Link app on your preferred phone.
- Now open the Family Link app and then choose the Google account that you want to link as the Parent account.
- Now tap on Add option in order to add a new account that you want to merge.
- After that, you will be asked if your child has a Google account and then you can tap on Yes if has and then enter the login credentials into the given field. You can also tap on No if your child doesn’t have a Google account, and then create a new one.
- Now you a screen prompt for finding your child’s device and then tap on Next.
- Now you will be provided a verification code for the device linking and then open the Google Family Link app on your child’s device.
- After that, a nine-digit code will appear on the screen of your child’s device and then you can enter this code into the given field.
- Now you can very simply follow the on-screen instructions to set up Google Family Link.
With the help of the above-described steps, you may know how to set up Google Family Link in a very simple and quick span of time. But if you are finding it difficult while setting up Google Family Link or have any other query related to it, then you can directly contact the customer support team of Google for reliable assistance.