Why is my live video not working on Facebook?
Facebook is one of the best social media platforms used by a number of users to post amazing videos, images, quotes, advertisements new, and so forth. It is pretty simple to watch videos on social media platforms at any time. Facebook is also worth to use live video to chat with the clients at any time. It is absolutely right that you can do the best things while starting the live video and it works with a free streaming service for video at up to 1080 pixels. During a live video calls, you can see rarely an outage that happens just due to poor internet connectivity.
Therefore, if you face any trouble during live video chatting with someone, you are required to check out the cause of the issues to get the best clue with ease. It is instructed that when you use your Facebook account and using live streaming, you must check out the API status of the device platform link as there could be a wider issue due to which you might ask that why is my live video not working on Facebook and what could be the solution to fix this issue soon.
Get a solution to fix:
- At first, visit the Facebook account sign-in page and enter a certain email address and password to access.
- You need to check out the server URL and make sure stream keys are copied or not and get the perfect internet connection.
- You can disable and block the software and thus you can fix the live Video player from loading and enable to camera to fix this trouble soon.
Why is my Facebook live Video not Posting
There are most users who complain that why is my Facebook live video not posting, it is important to check out the internet connection is on or not as this could be the first cause of this issue promptly. It could be a network issue that makes you struggle to post a live video so let’s fix it soon.
Get a Solution to fix:
- Make sure your Facebook account is logged in with its correct email address and password to access.
- You need to select the new feed and click the watch button showing on the left side and make sure you having good internet service.
- You can click on the live video to watch after uploading and resolve this issue by resetting the internet service with ease.
Why does my Facebook live video cut off
After this, if you are complaining that why does my Facebook live video cut off and want to fix this issue before long, you need to know the cause of the error such as Facebook account error, app caches, internet connection, phone storage, and so forth.
Get the solution to fix:
- Firstly, make sure that your Facebook account is logged-in properly and use the live video to watch on the next page.
- You need to be sure about the timing for a live video session on Facebook is 8 hours and if you find a message of cut-off or disconnection of the video, check the internet connection.
- It is very simple to trim live video with the help of the edit tab and you can use continue 24-hours feed through one of the publishing tools describe at the end of this post.
- If you find your video cut off for 30 minutes, check your internet service and reset or update the internet browser to get this issue fixed eventually.
Facebook Customer Service
If you are struggling with the same issue on your FB, do contact our tech support team now at any time.and get the instant solutions from the Facebook customer service team.