How to unlock iPhone Without Password?
Password is very important to protect data stored on your iPhone. In addition, no one can use your iPhone until you want them to use. But also, when you forget your iPhone pass code it is next to impossible to get access to your iPhone. Still, this post has brought you some tricks to unlock iPhone without password. All you need is to go through the given instructions and you will be able to regain access to your iPhone.
Follow the Given Steps to unlock iPhone Without Pass code with iTunes
- First of all, you need to open the iTunes application on your computer to connect iPhone via USB cable.
- Then you are required to put your iPhone on the recovery Mode and let the iTunes detect it.
- After that, you need to select the Restore option and then click OK.
- In this way, the password set on the iPhone will be erased once the iPhone is restored.
This is how you will be able to unlock iPhone without password of your iPhone. Moreover, you can perform other ways to reset your password for your iPhone.
Follow the Steps to unlock iPhone without Password via Find My iPhone
- To begin with, you should open cloud.com on your browser and log in to your account
- Then you have to select the All Devices option and choose your iPhone.
- When you have turned on the 'Find My iPhone' option it must be on the list.
- Then you need to click Erase iPhone and confirm the command by clicking Erase once again.
- Once you erase the iPhone, all the store data also will be erased from your iPhone along with forgotten passcode.
Follow the Steps to unlock iPhone Using Recovery Mode
This method is only applicable when you have already turned off your iPhone's ‘Find My iPhone’ service. Also, your iPhone must have been synced at least once with iTunes recently. If these two conditions are fulfilled, you can go ahead with the given instructions to unlock iPhone without password:
- At first, you need to update your iTunes to the latest version.
- After that, you have to open iTunes and connect the iPhone. Also, you should make sure that you're using the previously synced computer to do the process.
- In this way, you need to enter the device in DFU mode.
- Further, you will see the notification that you have entered the Recovery Mode, you should click OK.
Doing so your iPhone is restored and the device is unlocked without a password. Moreover, you can restore the data from iTunes if you have back up on your iTunes.
Unlock Your iPhone without Password Instantly from Anywhere
The aforementioned information will surely help you to get access to your iPhone without any hassle. And also, you will no longer wonder how to unlock an iPhone without the pass code. Just in case, things go south and you are still not able to unlock your iPhone, you can contact the iPhone technical support team to get assistance. The tech support is accessible around the clock for your iPhone.