How to fix Facebook Error Code 1 on iPhone
Facebook is one of those apps that has become a part of daily routines. Whether it's something about the trending topic or a regular update from loved ones, users need to go through their feeds. In other words, Facebook is one of those applications that has bridged the gap of communication between the people located in far off places.
Facebook login error code 1 Android
Issues with Facebook services because of error
Indeed, the services offered by Facebook are exceptional, but some users have reported issues with the services like Facebook login error code 1 Android and iPhone. Also, some users have even reported that they can access Facebook, but most of the feed items were unavailable.
So, for the users who are looking for details on how to fix Facebook error code 1 on iPhone, they can check out some of the solutions listed in this article and resolve this error in time.
How do you fix an unexpected error on Facebook on iPhone
Solutions to resolve error code 1 with Facebook on iPhone
1) Check Facebook server status
One of the reasons behind this error code is because of the outage problems. So, one can verify the same online or by reaching out to the Facebook help center.
2) Verify the date and time settings
Also, one can resolve Facebook login error code 1 Android by modifying the date and time settings by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Settings app on the device and opt for the General settings option.
- Then, the user can opt for the date and time option and enable the automatic option.
3) Sign-in account again
Another way on How do you fix an unexpected error on Facebook on the iPhone is by signing out of the account signing-in again. For this process, the user needs to follow these instructions:
- Open the profile page and scroll down to the menu section present on the display screen.
- Further in that section, tap on the logout and login back in again to fix the problem.
4) Reset network settings
Besides, the user can try resolving this error by resetting the network settings of the device by using the steps mentioned below:
- In the general settings, tap on the reset option and proceed.
- Further, tap on the reset network settings option and wait for the device to reboot.
- Then, open the Facebook app and try to login into the account.
5) Reset location and privacy settings
Besides, users can also resolve the login issue by resetting the location and privacy settings for the Facebook app. For this process, the user can follow the quick steps mentioned below:
- Begin the process by disabling the Facebook account privacy on the iPhone.
- Then, log in to the Facebook account using a computer and open the Settings section.
- Further, select recognized devices under security options.
- After that, edit the same and remove Facebook for a particular device.
- And then, on iPhone, tap on the reset option under the general settings.
- Now, again tap on the reset location and privacy option and confirm the same.
- Further, try to access Facebook services to check if the issue persists.
6) Force restart the device
Another solution on How do you fix an unexpected error on Facebook on iPhone, user can follow the steps discussed below:
- Press on the home and power button together for a while until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Once done, the user can check for errors.
Thus, these are the few solutions that one can try out to resolve Facebook error code 1 on the iPhone. Besides, for more info and help, the user can contact the Facebook help center.