How do I fix my PayPal Account is Temporarily Limited
PayPal account is pretty simple to use for everyone who has created his account with a PayPal account. It has been stated that without warning, PayPal has the capacity to place limits or restrictions on accounts. Most of the users understand that PayPal’s actions are almost always based on the proper security that always protects us from making transactions online. There is a limit that we should keep maintaining to protect our PayPal account is temporarily restricted in a good manner that you need to fix soon.
So if you have received an email from PayPal Company or got the message on your registered mobile phone and saying that there is a limit of access. It means that you are not able to do certain things such as to send or withdraw money and online transaction on your fund that is not possible without your account. If you want help to fix this puzzle as you don’t know how do I fix my PayPal account is temporarily limited, you are required to understand the cause to get the steps as pointed down.
How can I get full access back to my PayPal account?
There are some of the common reasons of PayPal account is restricted such as:
- Your account is as being suspicious reported by someone.
- You are using more than one PayPal account.
- PayPal has not registered your account.
- PayPal account has been hacked and so on.
After knowing the cause of the temporary restriction or limit of the PayPal account, you need to go for the solution to fix this issue soon and start the transaction process without any limit or restrictions. However, if you are asking that how can I get full access back to my PayPal account with ease, you are required to follow the tips provided by our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.
PayPal account is temporarily restricted
Following are the ways to fix PayPal account is temporarily limit with ease:
- At first, launch an internet browser and visit the PayPal account log-in page and enter the certain credential’s information.
- Check out the summary from your PayPal account and you can see the resolution center tab on the same page showing down.
- You will access the new page and see the outstanding case with your account that needs to be solved at once.
- You need to click on the outstanding case and you will be prompted with suggestions to rectify your specific limited situation.
- You must complete the steps for the resolution center that directs you to do to provide the information add some missing details.
- You must enter the name of the customer of the PayPal account and enter the details of the verification to verify your account using your mobile phone number.
- Now you will get the message of full access back to your PayPal account on your registered mobile phone at the end of the task.
If you want further help regarding the PayPal account is temporarily restricted, to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.