Operative steps to cancel your Netflix and get your money back
Do you want to cancel your Netflix subscription due to any obvious reason? If yes, then it is a simple procedure to do. You have to go through some basic steps that will help you to cancel your Netflix subscription easily. Also, you can follow the procedure along with us while reading this blog.
The answer to the question How Do I Cancel My Netflix and Get Money Back is clearly mentioned here. It will be better for you to follow the steps along with such that the procedure seems to be easy for you. Moreover, if you are not able to cancel your Netflix subscription on your own, then you can connect with the customer support team. The support team is always there to help you out in whatever situation you are facing. Also, they provide a valid and easy solution to you so that you won’t face any difficulty in Netflix again. Now, check out the steps to cancel your Netflix subscription and get your money back.
How Do I Get My Netflix money back?
Know the procedure to cancel your Netflix subscription and get money back easily
By following the points mentioned below, you will be able to know the answer to the question How Do I Cancel My Netflix. Have a look.
- The initial step is to go to the official web page of Netflix.
- You have to log in there using your email address and password.
- Apart from this, you can also log in there by accessing your Facebook id and password.
- To log in using your Facebook account, just tap on the option of “Login with Facebook” which is near the bottom of your device screen.
- Now, go to the top right of the home page of Netflix.
- You will see your profile name where you have to tap on the down arrow.
- Click on the option of “Account”.
- Look for the “Membership and Billing” option.
- Under this option, tap on the gray box saying “Cancel Membership”.
- Hit “Finish Cancellation” if you want to cancel your Netflix subscription.
- After doing all these procedures, you will receive an email containing about the cancellation of your Netflix subscription.
How can I get a refund from Netflix easily?
If you cancel your Netflix subscription and waiting for your refund, then it is important for you to know that Netflix has a fairly no-refund policy. It means if you cancel your Netflix subscription at any point of time, you will not get any sort of refund from Netflix.
Why Netflix is charging money after the cancellation of the subscription?
You should be aware of the below-mentioned points in order to save your money after the cancellation of your Netflix subscription.
- Make sure that the procedure of Netflix cancellation is correct. To do so, check whether you received a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation of your Netflix account.
- Maybe you shared your Netflix login credentials with someone and they reactivated your Netflix account.
- Ensure that you have not shared your payment information with anyone. There are chances that they have signed up for a new Netflix account with your payment information.
- You can talk with the customer support team if these cases do not apply to you.
So, these are all about How Do I Get My Netflix money back? For any sort of help and guidance, you can get in touch with the Netflix customer support team. They are available day and night for your assistance.