How Can I Recover my Gmail Account if I Lost My Mobile Number?
My phone was lost or stolen
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- On the verification code challenge page, click More options.
- Click Get help Request Google's help.
- You'll then need to fill out an account recovery form to verify you are authorized to access the account.
How long does it take to recover a Google account?
If you deleted your Google Account, you have about 2–3 weeks to recover it. If your account is restored, you'll be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google products. Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account.
Can't remember Gmail password or recovery email?
Gmail's Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How can I recover my Gmail password without alternate email?
Steps to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number
- Go to the official website of Gmail and then enter your email address and click on Next button.
- Now, click on Forgot Password link.
- If you have provided the alternate email address, then enter the same and click 'Next'.
CALL US NOW +1(805) 209-2307