How Can I Recover my Gmail Account if I Lost My Mobile Number?
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- On the verification code challenge page, click More options.
- Click Get help Request Google's help.
- You'll then need to fill out an account recovery form to verify you are authorized to access the account.
How long does it take to recover a Google account?
Can't remember the Gmail password or recovery email?
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How can I recover my Gmail password without alternate email?
- Go to the official website of Gmail and then enter your email address and click on Next button.
- Now, click on Forgot Password link.
- If you have provided the alternate email address, then enter the same and click 'Next'.
Follow these required steps to reset Gmail Account without Phone number
When you forgot your password
- If you forgot the username
- Just you have to tap on forgot password option.
- Answer the Questions may be asked to confirm identity.
- Choose to password reset.
- Choose strong password combination of letters, numbers or the symbols.
If you forgot email addresses,
- To start with username, it is necessary to keep details of email address for recovery process of Google account.
- Concurrently, a windows page opens where you to have give first and last name on your Google account.
- Get a verification code to resolve the process.
- A text of a six digit verification code sent to you on the registered contact number.
- Enter code that you got on the phone number and you tap on the next button.
How do I recover my Gmail account with a new phone number?
Here in many cases person lost the phone number that is registered with the account. It may create issues when you are trying to verify or some changes related to the account. Next, you can even use the new phone number to recover the Gmail account. But before that, you need to change the option related to the recovery page.
- First of all, go to the account settings
- Click on the recovery phone option
- You can even check my account option too, here you can see the option related to the account recovery phone number
- Here you can mention the new phone and click on the submit option. You might have to follow certain more instructions that will be on the screen
If you are not able to change the password, then you can go with Google’s help option, and then you can share the issues with them.
How to access my old Gmail account?
Sometimes person forgets the old account details or they use the account after a long period. In this situation, the most common thing that occurs is that the person forgets the details and could not able to access the Gmail account. Now, with below-mentioned steps you can gain access to the account:
- First of all, go to the browser and search for the Gmail account recovery
- Next, you can easily go with the login page
- Here you need to provide the information related to the account, like ID and password
- Though in the case of the password, you need to provide the one that you have used for the login
- It may vary but when it matches, then you can provide the page where you can reset the password and login with it
Now, you can see how easy it is for the person to access the Gmail account that you forget the password.
Adhere with the relevant points to Gmail Account Recovery without phone number. You may contact at the desk support for further queries. Follow each and every point carefully to resolve the problem of Google account recovery.
In many cases, the person wants to change the phone number or want to add the new one. It is important when the person loses the last number that is registered with the account.
- Log in to the Gmail account
- Click on my profile and you will see the option for the change in the profile and settings
- Next, go to the settings options and click on the “My Account” then click on the recovery phone number
- Besides the phone number, you can see the edit number and now you can click on the remove on it or even add the new one
Are you wondering what will happen if you are not receiving the code on the number? It can create during while you are recovering the account. Before that you can change the registered phone number with the help of the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Profile of the Gmail, here you might need to log in again
- Next, go to the settings and click on the My Account option
- Under my account, you can see the different options related to the changes in the account
- Further, you can go with “Add a new phone number and edit the number”
- Click on it, then you can add the new phone number easily verify it
In this way, you can change or swap the registered mobile number in Gmail.
If you are a regular Google user and although Google is at the top of the market in providing excellent services but still once in a blue moon you can face problems with your account. To recover your Google account through your phone number follow the steps;
- Visit the official recovery page of Gmail.
- Input your username correctly and proceed.
- The following page will ask you to select a method most suitable to you.
- Choose the option ‘Receive the code through phone number’
- A code will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Copy the code and paste it on the following page of account recovery.
- Now you’ll be able to change your password and access your account easily.
Thus, with the help of the above-mentioned points, one can easily get a resolution to the query of How can I recover my Gmail account easily.