How Can I Recover my Gmail Account if I Lost My Mobile Number?
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- On the verification code challenge page, click More options.
- Click Get help Request Google's help.
- You'll then need to fill out an account recovery form to verify you are authorized to access the account.
How long does it take to recover a Google account?
Can't remember Gmail password or recovery email?
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How can I recover my Gmail password without alternate email?
- Go to the official website of Gmail and then enter your email address and click on Next button.
- Now, click on Forgot Password link.
- If you have provided the alternate email address, then enter the same and click 'Next'.
Follow these required steps to reset Gmail Account without Phone number
When you forgot your password
- If you forgot the username
- Just you have to tap on forgot password option.
- Answer the Questions may be asked to confirm identity.
- Choose to password reset.
- Choose strong password combination of letters, numbers or the symbols.
If you forgot email addresses,
- To start with username, it is necessary to keep details of email address for recovery process of Google account.
- Concurrently, a windows page opens where you to have give first and last name on your Google account.
- Get a verification code to resolve the process.
- A text of a six digit verification code sent to you on the registered contact number.
- Enter code that you got on the phone number and you tap on the next button.
Adhere with the relevant points to Gmail Account Recovery without phone number. You may contact at the desk support for further queries. Follow each and every point carefully to resolve the problem of Google account recovery.