How to Remove Gmail Account From Phone
Would you like to remove your Gmail account from phone? If yes, then you are at the right place as here you will receive the complete information on the same. Gmail account is a user account that provides various services to its users at the time of need. It allows you to delete your Gmail account from phone in a simple manner. Everyone wonders about how to remove Gmail account from phone but it can be easily resolved. If you want to remove Gmail account from phone, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, you are required to open the Settings of your Android phone that can be found on the main screen.
- Next, you are supposed to click on the Accounts option.
- After that, you are required to choose the Gmail account.
- Then, you are needed to click on the Remove Account option.
- In the end, you need to confirm with a tap on Remove Account option.
How do I delete an email account from Gmail
A simple way to delete your Gmail account:
This is quite easy to understand the way to delete your Gmail account. If you want to know how do I delete an email account from Gmail, then you should follow below given steps.
- First of all, you are required to go to the Google account settings that can be found on the main screen.
- Next, you have to choose the Data & Personalization option.
- Now, on the page that appears, scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.
- After that, you need to click on the Delete a service or your account.
- Then, select a Delete a service on the next page as well.
- Now, you will be prompted to sign into your account.
- On the following page, you can select the service you would like to delete. If you want to delete a Gmail account, tap on the trashcan icon following to Gmail.
- Type an email address different from the address linked with the Gmail account you are closing under Enter an email address in the How you will sign in to Google dialog box.
- Tap on the Send Verification Email.
- Go to the email from Google with the subject "Security alert for your linked Google account" or "Gmail Deletion Confirmation".
- Now, go through the deletion link in the message.
- If reminded, you have to log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
- In the Confirm Gmail Deletion, you need to Select Yes, I want to delete email@example.com permanently from my Gmail Account.
- Click on the Delete Gmail.
- Tap on the Done button.
How do I delete a Gmail account from my Android?
After following the above-aforementioned process, one can easily delete your Gmail account in a very secure manner. Finally, you got the answer of How do I delete a Gmail account from my Android in a very secure manner. If you still have any doubt or need assistance of Gmail account recovery, you can contact the customer support team for assured and quick assistance. Besides all this, you can move to the service desk to settle down all your issues in a brief span of time.