How to set up Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV?
Amazon prime is the most latest entertaining source for youngsters who love to watch movies, documentaries and web series as well. Apart from that Members receive excellent benefits which include FREE fast shipping for the eligible purchases, online streaming of movies, favorite TV shows and music, exclusive shopping deals and selection, and unlimited reading. Recently, Amazon has announced that its Amazon streaming service is now available to the Apple TV buyers. But it requires a Amazon video subscription to service or operate smoothly with Apple in-built universal search. To stream Amazon prime video on Apple TV, we require at least a 3rd generation Apple TV, because anything older than that will not support the streaming service.
Here we have listed a simple and quick way to connect your Apple TV to the Amazon prime video account or How to set up Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV
- After you complete the configuration of Apple, you will want to download the Amazon prime video app, for that you have to follow these steps carefully.
- Select the “App store” option from the Apple TV home screen.
- Now you search for the “Amazon prime video”.
- Click install and downloading will start.
- Now if installation process is complete, you can launch the Amazon prime video app.
- Select the sign-in option to connect with your Amazon prime video account.
- Alternatively, users can also do sign up for the new Amazon Prime account with the help of the amazon prime video app.
- Once you complete the process, now start watching your favorite shown on your Apple TV.
Learn the factor of Resolution for Amazon prime video on Apple TV.
There are numerous factors which influence what resolution user can stream Amazon Prime Video on their Apple TV or Amazon Prime Video setup on Apple TV
- It is very clear that the first two generations of Apple TV do not support Amazon Prime Video.
- If you are using Apple TV 4K, the user can stream in the SD, HD and the UHD/HDR, while the 3rd generations Apple TVs support the SD and HD.
- To stream proper video we require of a fast Internet connection to stream at HD and UHD/HDR
Resolve your problem by connecting with the live representative of Amazon prime.
- In the initial stage of the process, first users are required to move to the contact us page of the Amazon prime.
- Now after that, the user will see other options of Getting started, can’ watch, and manage my account on the website which was discussed earlier by the different number of users.
- Now an option can be seen to start the live conversation with live customer support.
- Moving ahead, As the user clicks on the option to start the live chat, the user will be displayed a list of common questions which user can solve by reading the topic without taking help from the support.
- An option display“ Tell us about the problem”.
- Following above tap on the button.
- Now you have an option to describe the issue in 500 characters or the words.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you have completed all the steps successfully and you can now share your concern to them
Consider and adhere with the above-mentioned steps of How to set up Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV, if required you can call them on their support number for the dedicated support or assistance. Apart from that, if you are looking to get immediate assistance or feedback, you can mail them your concern for the quick answer.