How Do I Get My Google Authenticator Code?
You can get it anytime if you don't remember the Google Authentication Code while setting up the two-step verification. There is nothing like rocket science to get authenticator code; all you need is to perform a few simple steps. Here is a list of steps that will help you thoroughly. Thus follow the instructions explained below.
- First off, you need to open your Google account on your device.
- In the navigation panel, you need to select Security at the top.
- Next, you have to select the 2-step verification option under the Signing into Google section.
- You might need to sign in at this step if you haven't logged in to your account.
- Under the Authenticator app, you need to select the 'Set Up' option in the "Add more second steps to verify it's you" section.
- Further, you need to follow the steps appearing on your screen.
With this, you can find your Google Authenticator Code and use it to keep your account secure. Also, there are times when you forget the Google Authenticator Code; in that case, you can recover it with the help of given instructions. Or else, you may connect with an expert of Google on a phone call. The experts help to access your account without any flaws.
What Happens If You Forget Your Google Authenticator Code?
Forgetting things is a new normal. Since everything is online and you don't have to remember anymore, sometimes, you might revoke lost backup codes. Here are the simple instructions that you can follow to get the new code for your Google account.
- Before doing anything else, you need to open the 2-step verification section on your Google account.
- Then you need to pick the Show Codes option.
- Next, click the Get New Codes option.
- Once you get the codes, you can use them to use your Google account
How Can I Get Verification Code Without Phone?
There are cases when you may lose or misplace your phone. In such a time of misery, Google allows you to keep your account secure. Providing you the option to sign out from all other devices helps you keep your data safe.
Besides, if you track an unwanted activity from an unfamiliar device, you can perform the given steps to secure your account.
- To begin with, you need to open your Google account.
- Then you should select the Security option from the left navigation panel.
- After that, you need to choose the Manage option on your device's panel.
- Furthermore, you can select the device.
- After that, you can sign out of your account.
How do I get my Google authenticator code?
Once you complete the process, you can sign out from all logged-in devices, and your data will be safe. Apart from this, you will no longer wonder how do I get my Google authenticator code. Though the procedure is simple, you can contact the technical experts to help if you see any hassle. The support team is within easy reach to get help on a single phone call. So, no matter what problem you have, all you need is to make a single phone call to the support team.