How Do I Restore My Google Pay Account?
Google Pay has entirely changed the way people used to do transactions in the past. In monetary terms, this change has created an onset of varied changes and have completely transformed the way people used to transfer money from one account to another. With acute technological advancements, Google pay plays a vital role today and hence facing issues with such applications could be troublesome to a great extent.
If you are one of those who are facing issues with Google Pay and would like to eradicate all such issues then this paper is surely going to help you with the same. We are going to cover a step-by-step guide that is going to provide an insight into the restoration of the Google Pay account. So stay tuned and follow until the end.
How Do I Restore My Google Pay Account?
The overall process involved in the restoring of the Google Pay account is fairly simple and easy. The addition and removal of a bank account are also possible with the Google Pay application. There are certain things that one needs to make sure and must remember and that is they are supposed to have a valid phone and email address with them. This is crucial in the recovery process.
The procedure that the users can stick to is mentioned down below:-
First and foremost, if you are an android user then you need to visit the play store and there you need to look for Google pay.
Next, you need to hit the download option for Google pay and install it on your mobile.
After the download is complete, the users then need to enter a valid mobile phone number along with the other details.
You may also tap on your Google Pay account picture.
Next, you need to select the Google account that you would like to use for the Google Pay account. This only applies to those who have registered various Google mail accounts on their mobile device.
Once you have entered all the details and have provided the email address, you will then get a verification code on your registered mobile number. It is advised to have your phone handy for receiving the verification code on your phone.
You will see a pop up on the screen and there you need to click on the allow option. This will initiate the OTP verification for your Google pay account.
Next in line, the users need to formulate a new password to secure their Google pay account. Formulate a strong password to secure your Google Pay account.
You could also use a screen lock or else you could also create a Google pin that you could remember.
After performing the above-mentioned steps the next you need to click on the restore tab and this will activate your Google Pay account.
Once you have successfully performed the activation of your Google pay account, then you will find that your bank account is automatically linked with your Google pay account.
You could also reactivate any bank account with your Google pay in case you have multiple accounts linked with your Google Pay account.
The screen you are on will display a list of details that include the bank account name, contacts along the UPI ids.
Next, the users need to click on the ‘activate’ option.
To perform the bank account activation, the verification of your mobile number with the bank is a crucial step and must be done.
Once the verification process is complete, the next you need to click on the activate account tab.
How to recover a Google pay account that is disabled?
Are you willing to reactivate your deactivated Google Pay account? Google Pay is a digital payment service provided by Google that allows users to transfer money in a variety of ways. There are several reasons why your Google Pay account could be disabled. However, you won't be able to use Google Pay for any transactions until you activate your account. If you need to obtain access to a disabled Google Pay account, you can follow the steps mentioned below to recover your account.
Learn how to recover a disabled Google pay account?
If you are looking for tips that how do I recover a disabled Google Pay Account, then you have come to the right platform for gathering the correct information. Since your Gmail account is linked to your Google Pay account, if your account is disabled, you can reset your password by going to the Gmail website. Other than that, you should contact the Google Pay customer service team for assistance. If you need to learn how to recover a Google Pay account that has been disabled, follow the steps enlisted below.
Steps to reset your Google pay password:
- First of all, you have to visit the Gmail website by launching your browser
- Then from the right corner, you must select the account Sign in tab
- After that, you need to enter either your registered email or mobile number
- Then press next button and choose forgot password option from the screen
- Next you require to enter any last remembered password of your Gmail account
- Alternatively, you much select the Try another way tab from the page
- Then press next button again and you will be asked to enter your mobile number
- Click next, then you will get a verification code from Google in your registered mobile
- Then you need to submit that six digit code in the assigned section and press next
- Hereafter, you will be moved to the page from where you can access your account
- Afterwards, you have to choose change password option then follow the on-screen instructions
- Finally, you can reset your Gmail password, then stay logged in and access your Google pay account that has been disabled
Use live chat to contact Google pay support:
- At first, you need to access the Google pay support page on a browser
- Further, you have to navigate to the contact us section from the right corner
- Then you need to provide your Google pay account details for identification
- After that, you can get assistance to get back the access to your disabled Google pay account
Contact Google pay support via phone number:
- You can contact Google pay support via phone call, then verify your identity by providing contact information
- After that, you can request Google pay support team to provide assistance for the recovery of your disabled account
How do I reactivate my Google Pay account?
If you would like to move forward with the payment through the Google Pay account, the users are advised to follow the steps mentioned down under:-
Open the Google Pay application on your mobile device.
Swipe up on the display screen of your mobile device.
Select the contact that you wish to make a transfer to. This is going to be your recipient.
Click on ‘Pay’ option. Enter the amount and you are done.
How do I reactivate my UPI Google Pay account?
Similarly, people asking for the query about how do I reactivate my UPI Google Pay account, can also follow the same method as explained above. Since Google pay UPI and Google pay account are the same, you can recover it using the same measures from above. For activating your Google UPI account the users must click on forgot pin option. Reset your pin and you are done. In addition, if you have any more issues when using Google Pay or have any other questions, you can contact the support team for assistance.