How to get Gmail password recovery via SMS?
Gmail is the helping tool that is & a free email service that is developed by Google. It has billions of users that are worldwide. Gmail is generally accessed by the user in a web browser or the official mobile app. Gmail is a popular app that is available in more than 100 plus languages. In order, if we talk about the capacity or storage space of Gmail then this service comes with 15 gigabytes of storage. Now if you want to know How to retrieve a forgotten password, of Gmail through the help of SMS.
How to retrieve a forgotten Password?
Then for that, you need to follow the steps that are designed in such a way that you can easily recover your Gmail password;
- First of all you need to open Gmail in your web browser or in mobile through the Gmail app
- And then enter your user id or email & then click on next
- Now you have to click on the option forgot password link that is located right below the password field
- Then on the next page you have to enter the last password you remember or you will click on the try another way link
- After that you will be taken to the page where you will see the get a verification code that will be sent on the phone number that you added in the making of your Gmail account
- In that field you have to provide that phone number & click on send option
- After that via SMS you will receive a verification code on your phone number
- Now you have to take that code & enter that code into the verification box
- Then just click on the verify button & on the next page you have to enter the new password & confirm the password too & click on next.
By doing so you will easily retrieve your Gmail password recovery via SMS, & also you have to keep in mind that you have to create a strong password that remembered easily & the password must strong enough that it can’t get stolen by hackers.
Now, if by any chance you are not able to remember your password & lost your by any chance, then to know How do I find out what my password is so that you see your password & change it if it is too simple or strong & you can easily remember it without any hustle.
How do I find out what my password is?
For that you need to follow these steps that will help you out to find out your password easily;
- At first you have to open chrome on your phone or on PC
- Then on the top right you will see the address bar, their tap on more
- Then click on settings, in that click on passwords
- There you tap on the view option to see your password for your account & you can change & delete your password too.
Therefore, through these points, you can very easily find your password & know about your password that you created. Hence if want further information regarding Gmail password recovery or about anything else then you can contact the customer care support team executives for their assistance.