How To Recover Disabled fb Account Long Time?
If your Facebook account was disabled volitionally by you, you can reactivate it by logging in. If your account was disabled by Facebook, however, you'll need to submit an appeal to get your account back; depending on the circumstances of the disabling, they may or may not grant your request.
Why Facebook disabled my account for no reason?
How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Once you get back into your account, learn how to reset your password.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and email?
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile.
- Tap on the link "Need Help" below the email address and password fields.
- In the menu, tap on "Forgot Password"
- Search by your name if you don't know your phone number or email id.
- Tap on "Search".
- Tap on "This is Me " option. You have two option for recovery;
How can I recover my disabled facebook account 2020?
- Just open the below-given Form in your browser to regain access to your Facebook account.
- Enter your disabled account Email, Name and enter something in the box like “My account was Disable for No reason”.
- Click on the “Send” button.