More Steps To Fix problems on Google Play?
- Check your storage space.
- Check your data connection.
- Check your SD card.
- Clear cache & data from Download Manager.
- Clear cache & data from Google Play Services.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Remove & re-add your Google account to your device.
How do I fix Google Play services error?
One fix for this issue is to clear the cache data for Google Play Services and the Google Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager.
- Scroll across to All and then down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Next tap on the Clear data button.
How do I restore my Play Store app?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu button (Hamburger button) on the top right next to "Google Play"
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- Tap Library.
- Tap INSTALL for the applications that you'd like to recover.
Why my playstore is not working?
Clear data and cache on Google Play ServicesIf clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store didn't work then you may need to go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go into your Settings and hit Application manager or Apps
CALL US NOW +1(805) 209-2307